Thanks for stopping by.
I've talked about doing this for a long time. Today is the day.
It's a very busy time of year for me. As a pediatrician... i am swamped with checkups this time of year. It's always a fun time for the patients and staff.
I'd like this blog to be about a few things i enjoy:
1. my family
2. my motorcycles and motorcycling experiences
3. my photography
Folks who know me, are well aware of my "unusual" style of writing
call it Haiku, or an emulation of e e Cummings
i rarely capitalize anything
i use a LITERAL interpretation of punctuation
i hope you can live with this
again..... thanks for stopping by
i appreciate your visit
I've talked about doing this for a long time. Today is the day.
It's a very busy time of year for me. As a pediatrician... i am swamped with checkups this time of year. It's always a fun time for the patients and staff.
I'd like this blog to be about a few things i enjoy:
1. my family
2. my motorcycles and motorcycling experiences
3. my photography
Folks who know me, are well aware of my "unusual" style of writing
call it Haiku, or an emulation of e e Cummings
i rarely capitalize anything
i use a LITERAL interpretation of punctuation
i hope you can live with this
again..... thanks for stopping by
i appreciate your visit
No comments:
Post a Comment